CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Please submit abstract for presentation
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Deadline and Mailing:
- Each abstract should begin with the title in CAPS, followed by the name(s), author(s), affiliation, address with zip code.
- The body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph, typed single space. Please use at least a 12-point type. The entire abstract, including title, authors, affiliation, and text should fit into a rectangle 5” (width) by 7” (height). The text should be divided into Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. Leave neither a top or left margin within the rectangle. Please do not use a text box border.
- Content categories include epidemiology, clinical science (trials), patient care, basic and translational science
- Each abstract should be submitted with up to 5 key words.
- The completed abstract must be sent as an email MSWORD attachment to Mrs. Jamie Love at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 09.07.2012 to be considered for oral presentation & poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and the first author will be notified before 09.24.2012.
- Please provide a contact phone number and email address for the first author.
- Abstracts and correspondence should be sent to:
Attn: Program Committee
41 Elizabeth, St., Suite #600, New York, NY 10013
Fax: 646.304.6373 Email: email@example.com
- Two abstracts for poster presentation sent by students or residents will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee for Awards. The First abstract chosen will be rewarded with prize money of $200, and the second prize with prize money of $100.
- First authors of the 4 highest ranked abstracts will be asked to give an oral presentation on Sunday November 11th.