Presenter: Howard K. Simon, CLTC
Director of Long Term Care
Rampart America, LLC
Topics to be discussed:
1. What Long-Term Care is and what it isn't/Asset Protection
2. The tax benefits of long-term care insurance
3. What Long-Term Care plans are available in the marketplace
4. How to create a plan for long-term care/policy design
5. Designing Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) solutions that are both meaningful and affordable.
6. How to apply for coverage/underwriting of the LTCI application.
7. How long LTCI Benefits are paid out.
Mr. Roger Soo will also be on hand to answer any questions CAMS Members might have about the CAMS Member exclusive Long Term Care policy.
Dinner will be served.
Chinese American Medical Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. 265 Canal Street, Suite 515, New York, NY 10013