CALL FOR ABSTRACTS 2016
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Each abstract should begin with the title in CAPS, followed by the name(s), author(s), affiliation, address with zip code.
- The body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph, typed single space.
- Font: Please use at least a 12-point type. Font Type should be Times New Roman. The entire abstract, including title, authors, affiliation, and text should fit onto an 8.5” (width) x 11” (height) space.
- Do not use other fonts or formats.
- Page Borders should be as follows: Top Margin: 1”, Bottom Margin: 1”, Left Margin: 1” & Right Margin 1”. Please do not use a text box or a border.
- The text should be divided into Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Content categories include epidemiology, clinical science (trials), patient care, basic and translational science
- Each abstract should be submitted with up to 5 key words.
- All abstracts should be 300 words or less.
A template for the abstract submission can be downloaded HERE!
Deadline and Mailing:
- The completed abstract must be sent as an email MSWORD attachment to Mrs. Jamie Love at email@example.com by 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time on September 4, 2016 to be considered for oral presentation or poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and the first author will be notified before September 18, 2016. Please provide a contact phone number and email address for the first author.
- If accepted, the Program Committee may make constructive edits to your abstract as needed and send the abstract back for your approval. This is to help less experienced abstract authors.
- Abstracts and correspondence should be sent to:
Attn: Program Committee
265 Canal Street, Suite 515, New York, NY 10013
Fax: 646.304.6373 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two abstracts for poster presentation sent by students or residents will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee for Awards. The First abstract chosen will be rewarded with prize of $200, and the second prize with prize of $100.
- First authors of the 4 highest ranked medical student/resident submitted abstracts will be asked to give an oral presentation on Saturday November 5, 2016. Abstracts selected for oral presentation will not be presented as posters and will not be eligible for the Poster Competition.
1. RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION 2016.docx
2. Abstract Submission Template 2016.docx